Saturday, May 26, 2007

my brainchild

yeah..this is my brainchild..hehe...
i never thought i'll come close to doing anything like this...but i did it anyway after much thought and consideration...
i'm going to do this my way....it's my way of expressing myself in my own way...i want to be able to comment on anything and everything i want regardless of what others may say or think or do...
i like to be able to stand out and be different from the rest...
and for the time being, i choose to write on people, places and happenings rather than my personal life like what happens or what i do.....i dunno how long this transition period will be...but we'll see....
so welcome to this little corner of mine....and i hope that through this, u'll better understand me...and thus, the birth of my lil baby....

p/s: i wonder whether procrastination will get its way to me or not...if it does, this baby will probably face health problems due to premature birth...and may not be able to survive this ordeal...lolz

No comments: