Saturday, June 23, 2007

licia is one happy and blessed girl!!!

that says it all....

i'm super duper happy....and forever grateful and thankful for what i have and what i do now!!!
Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow!
i disappeared for so long cos i was "preoccupied sangat" but thank u peeps for visitin so frequently....it means a lot to me u noe? hehe...

so u may be askin....what is it that makes me so happy out of a sudden....nothing unusual i'd say...i'm jus really happy and i live each day thanking God for all that He has blessed me with....

Psalms 23

The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul,
He guides me in paths of righteousness even for His name's sake.
Eventhough I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for You are with me,
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies,
You annoint my head with oil, my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Amen.

in short, licia is a very happy girl....and she couldn't possibly ask for me right now...
i'm enjoying the relationships that i have with ppl, the feeling of being loved and to love is so amazing....Jesus, I LOVE YOU for YOU first loved me!!!

--

u noe somethg? the way to licia's heart is through her stomach....i noe it's suppose to be 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach'....lolx...
but i'm a sucker for freebies and food....food that i do not have to pay for and yet it's superbly good....lolx.....

random statement : licia loves apple pies with ice-creams....no chocolate ice-creams....and you noe where to get em? at ur nearest mcd....haha.....simple request huh?
it's bliss....yippie yaya......n she drifts off to her dollie land......


No comments: