Friday, March 7, 2008

aussie toilet bowl

As promised Phobz, here are the pictures of my aussie toilet bowl. lol
it was a gift from Desmond koko and Vicky.
i thought it was a very nice gift - very very cute. and it has the words 'Australia' on it to remind me of my very memorable holiday.

Sydney's beautiful...and will always remain beautiful to me. unless something bad happens, which i hope will never happen. i'll love to go back again, visit/ migrate or whatever. it doesn't really matter. as long as it's sydney. =)







the coming week is one that i'm really looking forward to.
elections on saturday. it's going to be a very unpredictable one and i'm praying that God will continue to bless our nation. though i'm not that impressed and in love with it anymore.
i pray that it will be a smooth and fair general elections and the leaders selected will be the ones God has put in power and authority and most importantly, that they may have the fear of God.
got a few texts from my friends quoting bernama news. apparently, our stpm results will be released this tuesday. (a day before the ex f5 gets their results) pretty unusual, but at least i won't have to wait longer. i'm trusting in the Lord to provide. may His will be done in my life. and Lord, please bless me with wisdom. please? ~Amen.~
i'm not exactly in the mood to blog. i wanted to posts those pictures up only. so nothing intelligent from me tonight, besides my emotions are all jumbled up like a bowl of 'rojak'. =)
nitez, peeps!
~licia~
p/s: can't wait to meet mei lian and yi wen this weekend. i've been missing mei lian so much the entire week. very very weird. and i don't know why. hehe...glad she's quiting her job now...to accompany me on my grocery shopping sprees.lol.
(i've not done any serious shopping eversince i got back =) good news for mom!)

No comments: