Saturday, June 7, 2008

my absence

it's been almost a month since i last updated my blog.
a few friends have been nagging at me to update and "resuscitate" my blog again.
it's just that i don't have that sort of inspiration to blog anymore. i've lost that touch. i enjoy expressing my views...but sometimes, by the time i log onto blogspot, i don't feel like writing anymore.

it may come to a point where i decide to delete www.liciashtan.blogspot.com.

anyways, everywhere i go, people ask me the same question.
"so felicia, what are you doing now?"
"what course? which uni? when? where?"
and i know that people who constantly reads my blog, asks the same questions too.
i promise to answer those questions soon. but not now. because i don't have the answers yet.
"ask me no questions, i'll tell you no lies"

grrr... now i really feel like deleting this blog.
because like i mentioned before, i'm not the sort of blogger who blogs about his/her personal life. i only did that when i was in australia. and that's because i think blogging about it would be easier than writing to everyone personally.

but now that i'm back, i've resume to being my old self. many would disagree with me, and i don't mean to be offensive, but i don't exactly like publicising about my own private life. not that it's wrong or whatever, but sometimes, privacy is not such a bad thing.

i've been doing a lot of thinking recently. and i think i've come to accept and appreciate life more now, knowing that God is always there, and He'll guide and lead me. it's a very comforting thought to know that God never leaves me, never forsakes me, unlike people. i'm living each day with thankfulness and gratitude! and i want to continue living each day of my life for the glory of God! *i hope*

when life is so uncertain, and when you have no clues of where you'll be in a month's time, it's really comforting to know that God is always there. and He'll always be. :)

and now, licia's happy and thankful and grateful and blessed.
and she's excited to find out what's next.

No comments: