Tuesday, July 29, 2008

separation

licia HATES separation!

it's this time of the year where friends and relatives come back to msia to visit.
and i realised how much i hate being separated again. i think it's because i get very attached to people easily...and then when they leave, i'll get all torned.

Tuo Wu went back yesterday evening. and today i'd to say bye to Kenneth. last week, i'd to say bye to Kendrick. and next week, i'll have to say bye to both Chloe and Julie. and who knows, who's next?

leaving msia to further my education sounds very exciting to me. but the thought of leaving behind all that i ever owned, tears me apart. no worries, i'm not leaving anytime soon. but the time will come. and i know for sure, that as much as i'll like to leave this place now.....it would come to a time, when i'll be very reluctant to go. the thought of even staying away from home, even if it's only a 45-minute drive away scares me. and i'll like to do away with that as much as i can. besides God, my parents are my top priority. and my brother, haha, i always tell him that i look forward to him being as far away as he can from me, but i know i'll miss him a lot too. and what about G & T? no them, no inspiration. i sound pathetic, huh? yes, i'm proud to be my Daddy's and Mommy's girl. and yes, i admit that i'm veyr protected still and very sheltered. what's wrong with that? i know what it's like in reality...so i'm not being naive.

FAMILY...are my treasured possesions. :)

and i know this is very random, but i miss all the Kuans. i'm glad though, that more will be visiting soon, later this year. and early next year. i can't wait.
but there'll always be that dreadful separation. *sobs*

1 comment:

Abir Abdul Rahim said...

Honey, where will you be leaving to?

=)