Thursday, September 24, 2009

licia's lonely days are just about to begin...
very soon i'd be found driving to uni alone,
walking on the streets alone,
evading the guards alone,
studying alone in a lil corner in the library,
eating lunches alone,
going to pee alone (haha!)
doing everything you used to do with me, but now alone.
cos you're on your way to being un-single whereas i'm still as single as ever :(

sings, "all by myself, dont wanna be, all by myself, anymore"....

i remembered having the exact feeling 7 months ago, and it sucks, it sucks big time i tell you. so what? it has happened once, so i should be stronger this time round right? nowhere near! it reminds me of my lonely past.

and now i feel like crying. :'(

anyone interested in looking for a library partner pls write to oliveathome@hotmail.com.
haha!

No comments: