Monday, December 10, 2007

the after effects

i'm getting a lil fed up with my wireless connection. it's so unreliable. it may work now, but you can't depend on it to work in a couple of hours later.

i'd plan toblog earlier. especially on the outing of the five wacky ones. but due to unforeseen circumstances, i'd to cancel that.

yeah, all these books burying thingy has left some after effects. i guess it's all part of the nerdish disease. a couple of days after my last paper, while waiting for julie to get home so that i could go over and give her my welcome hug, i decided to do something which would be unthinkable to many (or so according to my bro) who have been reading their heads off in the last few months. don't blame me. i lost my apetite shortly after my exams and was certainly not in the mood to prepare my own lunch. so yours truly decided to skip her lunch and creep into her lovely bed and read a novel.

i'm not sure if i've mentioned it before, but i have this special liking for john grisham. i just feel that he's awesome at writing. and his books never lets me down. i never get bored. in fact, the longer i read the more pages i flipped, i get more intrigued. it's so addictive. reading is addictive. gimme 24 hours and a thick novel, and i'm pretty satisfied. special thanks to auntie tian for the books. i'm now reading "the street lawyer" and i can't wait to finish it up. just about another hundred pages left which i believe i'll be able to finish by tomorrow.

but wait, i've like a hundred and one errands to do before leaving.
i've not packed.
i still have another round of laundry to do.
i need to shop for more gifts. (i'm done with my own shopping, for now)
i need to clean the house.
i need to give goldie and tasha a good scrub. but it's been raining the whole morning, i just don't have the heart to wet them any further.
i need to ring a few friends and say bye-bye.
etc,etc (the list goes on and on)

i'll be updating soon with pictures (i hope) on the latest get-together that we had. who's we, you may wonder? it's me, minnie, julie, yi wen and the sotong (mei lian)

we'd so much fun spending those few couple of hours together. and we certainly had the time of our lives singing our hearts out. i love you girls! you're irreplaceable.

i've uploaded the pictures on facebook. so check it out first if you're getting impatient.

talkin about that, i'm a lil saddened here. i realised that people no longer visits my site. is it due to my lack of updates or am i such a bore? or is it because i'm too long winded.
(minee, teach me how to photobucket) if you're reading this, leave comments la, or a plain hi in my cbox will livened me up a lil too. thanks!

okies, i gotta get back to my errands. i think i gotta hang those jeans out already. but it's still so gloomy out there. how how?

btw, i love JESUS! and He loves me. and better still, He loves you!

signing out,
~licia~

No comments: