Tuesday, December 4, 2007

the smell of freedom...at last!

pre-warning: it's going to be an all-jumbled up post. to make up for the time loss. hehe.

i praise the Lord for all that He has done and blessed me with! let me be honest, it has not been an easy 3 weeks, at least not as easy as i expected it to be...but i praise the Lord for all He has done! He's really amazing...and He has blessed me in so many different ways. i could feel His presence with me at all times, guiding me and leading me...speechless!

i thank my lovely parents too! without them, i'd have broken down half-way through. they have been superbly supportive, loving...in short, they were my pillars of strength. papa and mie went all the way out for me, sacrificing on their sleep even when they are really tired. mie even fell sick....(i'm so sorry) but mommy, if you're reading, (oh yeah, there was one fine day when my mom decided to take a peak into my blog...boy, i was in a bundle of nerves..haha), i just want to let you know that i really really really appreciate all that you all have done for me...and i really love u! thank u so much! and i hope i'll make you proud! (i always do, don't i? hehe) Praise the Lord!

and just in case you were wondering, yeah, i've finished sitting for all of my 8 papers...God's grace is sufficient for me....i hope i did well...and i shall not be commenting further.....trusting in the Lord in each step that i take....

--

guess what? the supposingly "biggest aeon mall in southeast asia" is opened and it's like only a 7- minute walk away from my place! now how convenient is that? n how it's made life so much easier for me???lol.... i've been there 3 times thus far...in between exams (glees happily)...and i got really excited when i heard that mng, g2000, guess, padini concept store, and many other favourites were coming into Klang....lolx....i guess it's upgraded the lifestyle of klangites....

but it's pretty sad and embarassing i'd say, cos the mentality of klangites is pretty much still the same, the toilets are wet and dirty, you see dirty marks on the floor, etc, etc....it's sad....no, it's pathetic.

--

i am so going to miss my dad and my brother....and my 2 cutiepies......awwww!!!! i'm like torn apart....one part of me is so excited...and another part of me is crushed. 8 weeks without my babies? what would life be? sighz......and i bet mommy will leave me in tears on new year's day! what a way to usher in the new year! lolx.... u'll noe what i'm talking about soon! i shall not reveal it yet...

oh wait, to make it up to all of you (i hope people still read, or i'll have to do some advertising d) i will come up with a video of my dogs.......just hold on k...i'll hv to figure out how to upload it...anyone care to help? miss mean ee???? *hint hint* i'm pretty sure u're reading....
(p/s: my babie!!!! get a cbox la for gdness sake? or else how to communicate??? leaving comments is so me-mafan-kan!)

--

on a side note, putting on weight has its advantages too you know? hehe....really!!!! i'm quite glad that i've piled on a bit of those kilos...teehee :)

--

oh and today marks the last time i'll have to:
*dress in my school uniform
*tie my hair to school
*drive that same route which i've been taking every day for a couple of years
*fight for parking spaces in front of the school
*walk into SMKTAR (no wait, i still have to collect my results, etc)
*wear school shoes (my dad even asked me if i wanted to throw them away? NO!)
*wake up so early in the morning to attend assemblies (bla.....what a way to start the morning?)
*listen to those unreasonable teachers nagging and bla-ing during assembly)
*seeing faces that you don't want to see.....especially not the first thing in the morning
*no more dirty, smelly school toilets, which are all wet and yucky

but i must admit that i've grown up a lot...after this morning's paper, i had some extra time for some deep thoughts....i've indeed grown.

when i finished upsr, i was running around the entire school compound, shouting merdeka (i was so ignorant then!), shooting those bullets from staplers (goodness! *smacks forehead*), playing with water and getting all wet, then start blaming each other and say "aiya, i didn't want to get wet wan lo" (i lied, i always enjoyed getting wet, the wetter, the better...hehe)

after pmr, i shouted 'merdeka' too....i still played with water...but i no longer shoot bullets (considered grown rite? rite?)

after spm, i still shouted merdeka, threatened to play with water but didn't because i decided to go home to meet mom and get her to bring me shopping....hehe...

now 2 years later, i didn't bother to shout merdeka, instead with my happy face, i went around hugging everybody and wishing them all the best, bidding goodbye, and at the same time, promising to meet up again.....(big big difference eh?)

and another thing, i realised that after i left MIF, i no longer enjoyed playing with water...in fact, i abstain...and this time i really mean it okay? i really dun wanna get wet! hehe....
now the moral of the story is....I'VE GROWN UP!!!!

mommy should be very happy to hear this...after all, her daughter can still fit into the same tee she wore when she was ten years younger (and it's still loose)....and mommy says, "now, that's sad"...lols

--

wait, i forgot to wish myself a "HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY". yours truly is now 19....nineteen wei....big big girl already....hehe...

i'd a simple celebration this year...i insisted that i didn't want something grand because i was so into my books that time (imagine having to prepare for your biology paper which is scheduled for tomorrow early morning when it's ur bday? big turnoff rite?)

but i'd a few suprises...my cg bought me a gift and a cake and sang happy birthday when i was in church....that was really thoughtful...thank you so much....i'll visit you all soon, but not this friday ya...maybe when i get back, i'll drop by.....thank you again!

and a couple of friends got me some nice gifts this year, i really never expected anything cos i've been really bad this year, i never got anyone gifts...lols....and someone even promised me lunch after his exams *hint hint*

now, now, i better stop here...i'll update again...maybe tomorrow...
it's a real long one......a really really long one....
anyway, don't blame me...i did warn you!

EDIT: i tried uploading the video, it took me more than 30 mins and it still didn't work...min, help!

No comments: