Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Goodbye, sydney!

it's been a wonderful wonderful holiday. and i've really enjoyed myself here. more than i'd expected actually. i don't have much time to blog. will blog more when i'm home. i want to go hug jazz real tight and hope i'll see her again. she's old, you see?

i'll be leaving in 3 hours time. so if you feel like going to the airport, go! go and welcome me. hehe..

my cousins came over last night to say goodbye. davina chee chee and paccy gave me something from church. and desmond koko and vic gave me an aussie toilet bowl. will post a pic of it soon.
i've never spend so much time away from home before. and i really had the time of my life.

i'm getting a lil emo-ed now. so i shall leave.
people at home, people in msia, you'll have to see this face of mine soon. like it or not.
pa and mie, i doubt u've been reading (which is good actually) i love you!!!! can't wait to meet all of you tonight.
people in australia, i'll miss you.

love,
~licia~

No comments: