Tuesday, February 26, 2008

my new look

yours truly decided to get her hair cut yesterday..or should i say yesterday yesterday (sunday).

and she decided to get it cut real short since she doesn't have to abide by school rules anymore. even mom was shocked when she saw the hairstylist cutting off that much hair. hehe..

i like it, i'm not really bothered whether people like it or not. to me, it's refreshing. after long, long hair. i don't miss my long locks at all. not the slightest bit. most people have complimented so that's good news. i wanted to cut my hair real short back then...when i was still in school, but i wanted a tie-able length by stpm. so that was my problem. and i wanted a decent hairlength for the wedding. so what better time to cut it than now??? lol.

and we figured out this theory - women in shorter hair do not look as attractive if compared to women with longer hair. it's like long hair has that sex appeal. if you walk down the street and you see 2 woman, one in short hair and the other in long hair, both with as flattering bodies, you'll tend to give the woman with the longer hair your first look. trust me. if you don't believe, try it for yourself. but remember k? it has to be 2 women who are just as good looking. don't compare an aunty in long hair with a young hottie in short hair k? then, this theory does not work.

before,

after,

looks like the theory doesn't quite work with me either. hehe.. i think the second photo of myself looks better. you wanna know why? because i pick the ugliest picture of me for the before one. and the nicer picture for the after one. huhu.. =D

--

on a side note, i visited my ex-school today (i like that ex- word there). some people couldn't recognise me. huhu. it was nice meeting ex-teachers and ex-schoolmates.

going back brought back lotsa memories. mostly pleasant ones. i only had unpleasant flashbacks when i met people i never wanted to meet again back then on my last day of school. but overall, it was a very sweet reunion with my alma mater. will be going back again to get more documents certified. and besides, results should be out real soon. i'm anxious and excited at the same time.

God, help me to be obedient to whatever You call me to. and may Your Will be done in my life! ~Amen~

Nites, peeps!

p/s: Phobz, if you're reading this, leave a comment on my cbox. if it doesn't allow you to do that again, let me know. i'll *kill* it! haha..how can it not let my cuzzie miles and miles away leave a comment? but kenneth seems to be able to leave msges. hehe...talking about favoritism. boohoo!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the haircut!

Licia said...

hey poursia! haha...
now everyone must be wondering who's poursia.
gee, thanks!

Yi Wen said...

looking fantabulous babe!
i know i can NEVER cut like tht *sobssssssssss*

Licia said...

why not, yi wen?