Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy CNY '08!

Happy chinese new year everyone! may God continue to bless all of you!
we'd new year's eve's dinner at our place last night. it was a pleasant one. but nothing beats the Kuan's!

went to church this morning. enjoyed meeting so many people that i've not seen over the last couple of months. although it was short, but it was wonderful catching up with some of you.
i'll catch up with u peeps soon!

went to grandma's for lunch and more reunion. pretty exciting playing with the younger ones. they were superbly entertaining. they put a smile on my face.

it's good to be back although i very much still miss sydney and everyone there. but it's great to be home! in fact, mom has been missing me so much, we've been chatting all day long for the past couple of days. i guess she's just too excited about having me back after 5 very long weeks. hehe..

the house was so different to me when i get home. i opened the door and saw something i'd never seen before. it's good to be away for awhile cos when u get back u see a whole new thing. it's a feeling that cannot be described in words. i'm enjoying every single of what life has to offer for me and as mie puts it, " i've all the time in the world and am the free-est person!"

--

i'll just like to say my thank you's here.

1. Father God
If not for His great blessings, i'd not have had the opportunity to go to the land down under. I love You, Lord. i love You!

2. Pa and Mie
i love the both of you from the very bottom of my heart. mie, thank you for getting dad to agree with me being away from home for so long! thank you for financing the entire trip. and i believe that this trip has also brought all of us closer. i love you!!!!

3. Uncle Stan and Aunty Ivy
the both of you have been so hospitable. you have made my stay in sydney so comfortable to the extend of me finding it hard to leave. thank you so much for everything. you treated me like i was part of the family. really looking forward to seeing the both of you soon.

4. Uncle CK and Aunty Grace
thank you for having me around at your place. it was great catching up with u, si ee. and it was great fun with the twins.

5. Uncle Santiago and Aunty Emily
i love playing triominos with the both of you and watched you beat me from behind. i love the japanese food we had. and i enjoyed your company a lot.

6. Pascal and Davina
paccy, you are a real gentleman. davina chee chee, thank you so much for taking me all over the place and for taking time to be with me. it was a lovely time being with the both of u. thank you!

7. Desmond and Victoria
it was great getting to know the both of you better. it was lovely doing aqua with u vic. n even more beautiful going to manly with you and boogie board. missing the both of you here.

i'm missing all of them already. and i really hope i can make it to the Reunion in Hawaii in 2009. but i hope i won't have to wait for that long. i hope i'll be able to see you real soon. hehe.. :)

in short, licia's a happy happy girl who loves the Lord and her family!

have a great time celebrating with your loved ones, peeps!

No comments: